I would be more excited but, as you can guess, I still have no job thus no funds for it. It's one thing to to be broke during summer, but the holidays are something else entirely. I really don't want another one go by and me with no funds to get anything, I actually wanna participant in Black Friday this time darn it!
But I disgress, at the least I got to go to Animefest this year and got to work within it. Nothing really much to report. It was the same as last year only the arcade changed to a slightly bigger gaming room. But it STILL only had mostly 360s and about three PS3s. Ugh! I swear, next year if they don't cram the place with PS4 and XBox Ones, I'm bringing my PS3 over. And why is it only fighting games and shooters? There are other multiplayer games to be had, Need for Speed, Rayman Origins (heck even Legends). Just some more variety would be nice. They didn't even have the Dreamcast out this time. T_T.
But other then that, I can't complain. It was still fun and I got a lot of good pics which can check out on my TexConChaser page (see my profile). Hope you all have a good one, keep your head up!
Sept 3: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 for PSN releases in U.S (Seriously, still downloadable only Bandai? Did the sales from Bleach Soul Resurrections scare you that much?)
** Rayman Legends releases for all systems (So stop your damn griping already, Wii U owners.)
Sept 4th: Futurama Series Finale (Again )
Sept 6th: Riddick Release (Seriously this is still going?)
Sept 17th: Grand Theft Auto 5 releases (Back to San Andreas ya'll! Yes I am a fan of the PS2 game. Why do you ask?)
Sept 27th: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (The book is an old favorite from my childhood. And, despite the changes, I liked the first movie. Still weary on them continuing without any source material, sequels like these are always a risky gambit. But it's looking good so far. So here's hoping it is.)
Read Here ->
Commission InformationHey yo and welcome to my commission page. Here's the low-down.
Sketch: $2 or 5
Inked: $5 or 10 (5 pts for ever character beyond 2 people)
Colored: $10 or 20 (5 pts for ever character beyond 2 people)
Good deal no? Still nice and cheap.
- Will Not Draw:
* Gory pics (I'm not opposed to bloodied heads or mouths, even a little skewering but that's as far as I'll go)
* Yaoi or any hentai stuff. That's not really my cup of tea. Semi-naked people (like folks in lingerie, swimwear or covered by some object) I'll make an exception for though
* Overly gratuitous scenes. (Vomiting, pooping, cumming, Any kind of gross out scenes, just a big no no. I'm not John K. I don't go for that stuff)
- Will Draw
* Media Characters (i.e: TV, comics, movies, etc)
* Original Characters (Your own little slice of the media world. But make sure you have a reference or a description to give me)
* Comics (Yes you read right. Each page will be a dollar or 5 points extra how
Be warned though, if I finish first. You will be reminded of your end of the bargain and won't get my trade till you finish yours. Sorry, I've just been gypped so many times like this I have to take precautions now.
1) His character Julie ( art-ikaro.deviantart.com/art/J… ) Done
2) Dawn as a Goth (Black and Blue Colors)
3) Trent and Gwen watching a horror movie. Done
4) One of his characters (I'm going with this one then: itchyscratchy.deviantart.com/a…
5) Courtney x Scott