I'm considering making an "Ask Tumblr" with Storm since it seems to be a current thing at the moment. I'm not one for bandwagon jumping but it looks fun. Whatca think, should I go for it?
March 17: St Patrick's Day, wear your green or get pinched. You've been warned!
March 26: Bioshock Infinite released, the long three year wait is over!
===Reviews and News===
Metal Gear Rising Revengence: =Whistles= Like many I had my doubts but this one knocked it out of the park. It's controls smoothly, is fast paced, actually requires strategy in boss fights and is a hell of a lot of fun chopping up everything you can cleave your sword with. Wasn't really too invested in the story (it's more or less is about Raiden's beliefs getting shaken as he tries to save the world) but it's the usual Kojima political nonsense combined with the fantastic that you all know and love by now. Though surprisingly of the MGS games, this one probably the least cutscene heavy I've seen and you can skip them, a major plus. Being a beat em (slash em?) up though, it does get a little repetitive and the environments are a bit bland. The game's also pretty short too. Likewise you REALLY need to get parrying down quickly or you won't get far, but they made it so you have to hit R3 and X at the same time that it makes it very tricky to get the timing down. I've actually seen some reviews deride the game sorely because of it. Yeah it would've been better if they just added a block button but it doesn't make the game unplayable, you just need to practice is all. Once you've mastered it, the game becomes much more enjoyable. Overall though this was a pleasant surprise and more proof that Platinum Games needs to stay around longer. Instant recommendation.
Fighting is Magic Not Dead?: [link]. Thank this woman, THANK THIS WOMAN RIGHT NOW! ->
One Piece returns to Toonami: [link] (And with this, Toonami's comeback is complete. YooooSHA!!!!)
Keep on, keeping on everyone! Onward to April.
Read Here ->
Commission InformationHey yo and welcome to my commission page. Here's the low-down.
Sketch: $2 or 3
Inked: $5 or 10 (12 for more then 4 characters)
Colored: $10 or 15 (25 for more then 4 characters)
Good deal no? Still nice and cheap.
- Will Not Draw:
* Gory pics (I'm not opposed to bloodied heads or mouths, even a little skewering but that's as far as I'll go)
* Yaoi or any hentai stuff. That's not really my cup of tea. Semi-naked people (like folks in lingerie, swimwear or covered by some object) I'll make an exception for though
* Overly gratuitous scenes.
- Will Draw
* Media Characters (i.e: TV, comics, movies, etc)
* Original Characters (Your own little slice of the media world. But make sure you have a reference or a description to give me)
* Comics (Yes you read right. Each page will be a dollar or 2 points extra however)
Other Things of Note:
* But please be detailed with what you want, I really don't want to turn in a drawing only to be told it wasn't wh
... But I may start up another sometime soon. Stay tuned.
1: (Pic of his dragon character)
2: (Pic of him and his brother)
3: (Rowdyrunk Boys)
4: (Nona Hendryx)